- This event has passed.
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Come join Together with TRIPP Sesion Leader Kenji every Sunday in VRchat for one of his incredible Meta-Tations!
Kenji Summers is a mindfulness teacher from Brooklyn, NY that has studied with the same Meditation teacher that taught Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. His passion is exploring the emergence of mindfulness 3.0 and web 3.0 to build a more holistic state of affairs for individuals entering the Metaverse.
Here is a beginners guide to VRchat: https://docs.vrchat.com/docs/getting-started
Here are video Instructions for how to join a Together with TRIPP event in VRchat:
Here are written Instructions for how to join a Together with TRIPP event in VRchat:
To join a “Together with TRIPP” event in VRchat follow these steps (after downloading and installing the app, and making a free account – info for these steps can be found in the “Beginners Guide” link above):
- All of our events in VRchat take place within the “Together with TRIPP” group. The first thing you need to do is search for and join the group. You can do this by clicking on this link: https://vrc.group/TRIPP.3947 or by searching in the “Groups” tab in the VR app or on VRchat.com.
- Your membership request in the group will be immediately and automatically accepted, and you will now see “Together with TRIPP” under your “Joined Groups” list (you may need to select the “+” to expand the area to show the active groups).
- Whenever “Together with TRIPP” has a listed event, go into the VRchat app, open the main menu, go to your “Groups” tab and select “Instances” and then enter the active instance.
We look forward to seeing you at Meta-Tations or another one of our many amazing daily live events across the metaverse.
For more information about Together with TRIPP and to see our complete metaverse schedule, go to: TRIPP.com/community
- March 19
10:00 am - 11:00 amPDT
- Meta-Tations – Kenji – Sunday – VRchat
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- meditate, meditation, metaverse, virtual reality, VRchat
- Jeremy Nickel
Meditation for Chronic PainApril 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PST
Weekend Wonder: A Mindfulness PracticeApril 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm PST
Find Your Happy with KristinApril 1 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST