TRIPP Customer Support Manager
TRIPP is looking for a top notch customer support manager to join our growing team.
TRIPP is the creator of an award-winning, science-based XR and mobile delivered platform that supports our customers in managing their mental and emotional well-being. You will work with our talented team to manage the design, innovation and implementation of a truly next level service offering.
We seek passionate technological innovators that find purpose in our mission to support people and help them find greater agency over how they feel over time. Paramount is making a substantial contribution to TRIPP’s unique approach to positively impacting wellness around the world.
With under 10 employees, TRIPP has delivered over 2 million sessions to tens of thousands of paying users around the world, as the category-leading consumer XR wellness service. TRIPP offers competitive pay, benefits, remote-work flexibility and career growth opportunities.
- Customer Support (CS) Management:
- Own the CS Journey from prospect discovery, through conversion, and customer retention.
- Define personalized and automated communications flows for all facets of TRIPP CS.
- Ensure every inbound CS inquiry is brought to resolution in a timely fashion.
- Establish TRIPP processes and procedures for streamlining CS communications and resolutions.
- Establish institutional expertise of Intercom for optimal CS utilization.
- Set-up sophisticated automations using Resolution Bots in Intercom
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing, Product, Business Development and Engineering functions to coordinate and streamline email and other communication pathways in Intercom.
- Project Management:
- Own and drive project management processes with internal teams to ensure the timely execution of CS resolutions (escalating product bug fixes as needed).
- Manage CS enhancement request up to internal marketing and development teams as needed, to help inform TRIPP product roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in customer support or client success
- 3+ years of management experience—we are looking for someone to grow with us and oversee this function!
- Proven track record of managing to goals and consistently overdelivering with high levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Stellar communication and project management skills
- Ability to create, design, document, and manage processes & procedures that leave customers raving about their experiences
- Excited to create incredible client experiences
- Skilled in relationship building and understand the mechanics and psychology of creating a great customer success program at large
- Prior experience managing sophisticated customer success programs in Intercom, or comparable systems
- You dream of being part of a team making a positive impact on hundreds of thousands (and one day millions) of people around the world
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
- Passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Are interested in meditation, personal-development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: “Customer Support Manager”
TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.