We seek passionate technological innovators that find purpose in our mission to support people and help them find greater agency over how they feel over time. Most importantly, we would like to find individuals willing to make a substantial contribution to TRIPP’s unique approach to positively impacting wellness around the world. All positions require working during core hours in the Pacific time zone
- You will mentor each individual, give timely feedback, support their careers, as well as communicate long-term product and technical vision with the team.
- You will lead engineering design discussions, review and break down feature requirements, and actively participate in design and code reviews.
- You will collaborate with other specialists, product managers, engineering teams, and other departments to ensure design and implementation meet internal standards.
- You will implement platform and infrastructure components, perform load testing, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems.
- Build key components of the platform that developers can incorporate to create rich experiences in their games.
- Perform load testing, participate in code reviews, write unit tests, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems.
- Collaborate with other specialists, product managers, and other departments to ensure code meets internal standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or 10-12 years of experience)
- 8+ years experience in leading the design and development of highly available systems at scale
- A proven track record as a multi-functional technical leader
- High efficiency and quality in software design, development, testing, and debugging issues across the whole stack
- Experience with cloud technologies and providers like GCP, Azure and the technologies/services within offered by those providers
- Deep understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with building ETL pipelines or crafting data-related ingestion APIs
- Experience with machine learning and blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with one or more open-source server projects, such as Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch and Envoy
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, infrastructure as code (such as Terraform)
- Experience mentoring junior engineers or leading projects
- Prefer at least one AAA game release or equivalent professional industry experience
- Able to work in the United States
- Must be able to communicate in English text + video chat
And it would be great if you:
- Are passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Are interested in meditation, personal development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please send your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email to:
email@example.com Subject: “Lead Platform Engineer”
TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.