|We are looking for an experienced Developer to design and develop TRIPP’s neural network and deep learning system and how it interfaces with the TRIPP platform and VR clients.
- Designing, building and evolving our neural network that is designed to learn from multiple inputs
- Integrating with existing internal and partner applications which span multiple languages and frameworks
- Developing high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage
- Participate in the design of our core product that will deliver a unique experience to the end user with each session
- Evaluating existing and new technologies and ensuring our applications utilize industry best practices
- Design and develop state-of-the-art deep learning based algorithms for analyzing, understanding and interacting with the TRIPP community and the delivery of personalized mood-altering experiences through VR
- Create a data management workflow from data collection, storage, analysis to training and validation
- Drive a scalable software architecture for delivering a unique and personalized TRIPP to each end-user’s new session
- 2 to 4 years experience designing and developing in Python or Scala
- 2 to 4 years experience in Hadoop Platform (Hive , HDFS and Spark)
- 3 to 5 years experience with SQL1 to 2 years experience with Machine Learning (preferably Spark – ML)
- 3 years’ experience in programming additional languages , especially C , R , SAS or Python Knowledge of Neural Networks and / or Tensorflow, caffe/Pytorch
- Experience with NLP techniques such as BoW, Word2vec, sentence parsing.
- Experience with traditional machine learning algorithms such as clustering, regression, classification, feature engineering
- Experience with deep learning techniques such as feed forward networks, convolution neural networks and LSTMs
- Big data concepts and SQL skills
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email to email@example.com. TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.