As QA Manager at TRIPP, you will help deliver high quality products and experiences to our customers. Responsibilities include executing end-to-end test plans, ensuring that all objectives are met and the solution works as expected. You will be responsible for working closely with other QA team members, our product manager, and our production team to deliver high-quality experiences to our players.
The ideal candidate has a love for games and the ability to collaborate with engineers, Unity developers, and technical artists in order to help build fun experiences at scale. You should have strong judgment, great execution, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.
At its core, your mission will be to help us improve the quality of our products, so we can continually improve the TRIPP user experience to grow and retain our user base, and effectively improve the lives of more people across the globe.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Build and manage testing estimates, schedules, timelines, bug analytics/metrics, and mitigation plans.
- Manage app testing and integration across TRIPP’s technologies and platform.
- Collaborate with internal managers to interface with external QA resources and with the development team to track defects during feature development.
- Drive the development and execution of test specs, test cases, and suites for new features.
- Report project testing efforts to our project leads and production team.
- Work with the QA leadership team on QA process improvements.
- Identify, craft, and build automated tests.
- Be able to manage 3rd party QA testing services (such as Keywords Studios)
- 2+ years of QA Management experience
- Experience in managing external QA teams (e.g. Keywords)
- Adaptable and skilled in collaboration
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Knowledge of VR development and game development a plus
- Self-directed and resourceful; capable of figuring things out on your own
- Detail oriented
- Prefer at least one AAA game release or equivalent professional industry experience.
- Able to work in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate in English text + video chat.
And it would be great if you:
- Passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Are interested in meditation, personal-development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email. Email: email@example.com Subject: “QA Manager”
TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.