TRIPP is looking for a senior platform engineer to help take TRIPP’s wellness offering to the next level. TRIPP is the creator of an award-winning, science-based XR application that supports our users in managing their mental and emotional well-being: “Inner Fitness”. You will work with our small, talented team to support and manage the development of TRIPP’s core back end platform.
We seek passionate technological innovators that find purpose in our mission to support people and help them find greater agency over how they feel over time. Paramount is making a substantial contribution to TRIPP’s unique approach to positively impacting wellness around the world.
With under 10 employees, TRIPP has delivered over 2 million sessions to tens of thousands of paying users around the world, as the category-leading consumer XR wellness service. TRIPP offers competitive pay, benefits, remote-work flexibility and career growth opportunities.
- Architect and implement next generation features for TRIPP platform services
- Work closely with data engineering to design and implement machine learning into the TRIPP Platform and collaborate on TRIPP session data collection
- Support VR, mobile, web, and other hardware integrations with TRIPP platform services
- Collaborate with product and business team members to actualize company goes and facilitate those through new development initiatives
- Maintain the TRIPP platform and ensure stability of TRIPP’s platform services
- 8+ years experience in leading the design and development of highly available systems at scale
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or 10-12 years of experience)
- A proven track record as a multi-functional technical leader
- High efficiency and quality in software design, development, testing, and debugging issues across the whole stack
- Deep understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud technologies and providers like GCP, Azure and the technologies/services within offered by those providers
- High level familiarity with machine learning algorithms and architecture
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience with machine learning and blockchain technologies
- Experience with reactJS
- Experience with wordpress
- Passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Are interested in meditation, personal-development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email. Email: email@example.com Subject: “Senior Platform Engineer”
TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.