|As Senior Project Manager at TRIPP, you will be instrumental in advancing the Company’s core initiatives. This is a broad role that would touch many aspects of the business and a variety of different projects. Your responsibilities will range from research for new initiatives to creating project plans to effectively managing projects from beginning to completion.
You will work closely with TRIPP’s Engineering, Art, Marketing, User Experience/Product Development and Business Development functions to define and prioritize tasks, and revise scope of all key projects in flight to ensure smooth execution of the Company’s primary product, platform and service offering led goals.
At its core, your mission will be to help us streamline and expand the operations of the business, so we can continually improve the TRIPP user experience to grow and retain our user base, and effectively improve the lives of more people across the globe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with Company’s leadership to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on projects as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Prefer at least one AAA game release or equivalent professional industry experience.
- Able to work in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate in English text + video chat.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Adaptable and skilled in collaboration
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Knowledge of VR development and game development a plus
- Self-directed and resourceful; capable of figuring things out on your own
- Detail oriented, the type of person who catches every typo
- Disciplined in follow through
And it would be great if you:
- Passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Are interested in meditation, personal-development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email. Email: email@example.com Subject: “Senior Project Manager”
TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.