Tripp is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team to work closely with our team to create, develop and optimize our go-to-market launch product.
• Lead projects from inception to completion with limited supervision
• Provide relevant platform insight
• Has an up-to-date knowledge and hands-on experience with new programming methods, best coding practices, and new software technologies in 2D and 3D graphics
• Kick-ass attitude
• 3+ years of professional programming experience
• Fluent in C++, C# or equivalent
• Tool development experience
• Experience in using and integrating 3rd party software frameworks and technologies
• Comfortable with game engines – Unity or equivalent
• Strong fundamentals, including object oriented programming and software design patterns
• Experience with development tools including IDEs, debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems
• Deep experience with Unity
• Experience with advanced 3D rendering techniques
• Experience with VR/AR development and platforms, including mobile VR.
• Software design and architecture experience preferred
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. TRIPP is an equal opportunity employer.